Recipes – iOS 8/9 Social Recipes App Template (Swift)
Recipes – Full iOS 8/9 Universal Social Recipes App Template (Swift)
Recipes is a Universal App template where you can post your own recipes in details, attach a video from YouTube and get involved in a funny community.
You can also browse recipes from other users, see their profiles, share their and yours recipes to popular social networks, build a Shopping list of ingredients with a single tap (useful to go to the market and check the items you’ve bought), filter recipes by category or text search.
Since this app works with Parse™ backend, you can run it for the first time on XCode and browse recipes but if you want to post your own recipes or create an account, we strongly recommend you to create your own app in your Parse.com console (it’s FREE) and use your own Client and ID keys to do that, otherwise you may mess up the demo database and experience some issues, we clean our demo databases weekly.
This app is a native XCode project, Swift language, with Storyboard, super easy to customize. Check out its video preview to see it in action!
IMPORTANT: As per Envato rules, you must purchase Recipes under an Extended License if:
1. You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore
2. You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users get charged of money).
3. You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.
- XCode 7.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9.x – Universal – Storyboard
- iAd + AdMob banners
- Works with Parse™ backend (http://parse.com)
- Easily post your recipes, like and save ones from other users, edit/delete your own ones.
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
Have fun with Recipes, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon.
We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities.
More download links
Link for download. User database file links. http://www.nulledfreedownload.com/