Multi Text Box Input – Web Server Control
MultiTextBoxInput is a web server control that displays multiple textboxes for single input. It is used for serial number, SSN, IP address, phone number or other values that has multiple parts. It automatically focuses the next textbox as the required characters are entered. It also automatically focuses previous textbox on backspace. This control makes the input more beautiful, easier and readable.
If you want to make .net development fast, click here and here.
- Displays multiple text boxes for single input.
- Can be used for serial number, ssn, phone number or other similar inputs.
- Input can be restricted to numbers.
- Input can be restricted to letters.
- Input can be restricted to apha numeric values.
- Auto conversion to uppercase or lowercase characters as specified.
- Auto focuses next part/textbox after the required characters are entered.
- Auto focuses previous part/textbox on backspace.
- You can specify the number of textboxes to be displayed along with a separator.
- Hint can also be displayed to the right of textboxes.
- ViewState enabled properties.
- Examples have been provided.
- Source code has also been provided.
- It is a Visual Studio 2010 project.
- C# has been used as the programming language.
- It has been documented.
- Comments have been added.
More download links
Link for download. User database file links. http://www.nulledfreedownload.com/