Eles – Responsive phpBB 3.1 Theme
Eles – Responsive phpBB 3.1 Theme
More download links
Link for download. User database file links.
Are you looking for a professional, fully responsive theme for phpBB 3.1 with a pixel-perfect mobile-first design, that is smartly built into phpBB and is sure to make your forum stand out from the crowd?
Meet Eles – the theme bringing much more than just a beautiful design for your forum!
Eles is efficiently written for optimum performance and designed to provide a streamlined update experience while maintaining complete compatibility with newer phpBB versions and third party extensions.
The theme is built on the powerful coreframe admin extension, a top framework for phpBB style customization and content management.
The primary aim of ELES is to become your go-tool for phpBB3.1 forum customization.
Use the following tester account inside the online demo for a better preview:
The next big thing in online forums. – John Doe
The Eles theme together with the coreframe extension are developed using some of the best coding technologies available.
A set of reusable standalone and coherent PHP components that provide effective solutions to common web development problems.
The most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first web projects.
A flexible, fast, and secure template engine for PHP.
A package management system for client-side programming that works with git and GitHub repositories.
A font icon with more than 600 scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized with the power of CSS.
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
I see a lot of potential in phpBB and I’m happy to contribute to its awesomeness.
Being a web developer with more than two years hands-on experience in front-end development (after carefully analyzing the open source bulletin board systems) I decided to begin on the journey of providing professional theming solutions for phpBB.
Those of you who are aware that phpBB is the most popular open source bulletin board system in the world may well agree that in spite of its ever increasing number of features, there’s still room for a lot of improvement.
Eles was started just for that – to speed up the improvement of phpBB.
The two main development guidelines for Eles and coreframe are:
The development process was optimized to consider these two ideas with every iteration.
Coreframe is a secure and powerful admin extension that integrates with phpBB3.1 and the Eles theme to get your forum customization experience to the next level.
All customization options available via the coreframe extension:
- Dev Mode – A reliable friend who’s doing the dirty work for you.
- Favicon URL – set the favicon of your forum.
- Logo Image – add a logo to your forum.
- Site info under logo – show or hide site name and description in header.
- Copyright text – add your own copyright text to the footer.
- Original copyright text – show or hide original copyright text.
- Layout mode – boxed, full-width or contained layout mode.
- Container width – set container width for the contained layout mode.
- Show or hide site-wide sidebar.
- Square or round avatar image shape.
- Left or right avatar image position in post.
Advertisements and Banners
- Block at page top – add advertisement for the top of the forums.
- Block at page end – add advertisement for the bottom of the forums.
- Block in widgets – add advertisement for the widget areas.
- Stick navbar to the top on page scroll.
- Add menu items – add or remove your own menu items.
- Social links – add social links for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, GitHub and/or Instagram.
- Corners style – set corners style to rounded or flat.
- Google fonts url – add your favourite Google Web Fonts.
- Body font size – increase or decrease site font size (affects all elements).
- Body text font – set font for the site text.
- Headings font – set font for the headings.
- Light color theme – set the default color theme preset for the forum.
- Dark color theme – set the dark color theme preset.
- Custom light or dark color theme.
- Set color variables – use color picker to set the color variables of the forum.
- Canvas background image – set background image for the boxed layout.
- Header image – Set header background image.
- Custom CSS code – add your own custom css code here.
- Custom code in HEAD tag – link your custom external resources here.
Real world example: Google Analytics tracking code.
- Sidebar widgets – assign up to different 5 sidebar widgets.
- Footer widgets – assign widgets for the footer columns.
- Recent Topics – Display 5 of your forum’s recently updated topics.
- Info Tabs – A cool way to display who’s online, forum stats and birthdays.
- Advertisement – Your advertisement widget set in Advertisements and Banners.
Forums List – See the list of the forums wherever you may navigate inside the boards.
- Links List – Preset widget example for a links list (HTML editable).
- About Us Text – Preset widget for the about us text (HTML editable).
- 3 Custom Code Widgets – even more HTML editable widgets.
Support is done via the product comments section.
The item documentation is included in the downloadable archive.
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions.
- Answering technical questions about item’s features.
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues.
- Help in using the product features.
– Harry Page
This is the theme we’ve all been waiting for!
– PHPBB Forum Enthusiast
Finally a theme which doesn’t brag about its back-to-top button design.
– Janett Doe
My favourite theme of 2016!
– A Forest Themer
I was hoping it can moderate my forum and get rid of spam.
So good I must ask for a refund if it doesn’t work in WordPress.
– A Typical Noob
1.0.3 – Patch release
ADD – Added compatibility with Internet Explorer 9.
REV – Updated the design of the search box in header.
REV – Improved header design for smartphones.
FIX – Fixed checkboxes styling for smartphones & older browsers.
FIX – Fixed responsive design for smartphones in forum category view.
1.0.2 – Patch release
FIX – Fixed admin extension incompatibility with older php versions.
1.0.1 – Patch release
ADD – Added notification via ACP for new versions. You can now check if you have the latest version installed on your forum by navigating to ACP > Customise > Manage Extensions and clicking on the Details button for coreframe.
FIX – Fixed Code before </BODY> not working.
1.0.0 – Initial public release